Late – Strings – IF

It has been a while, well not really…a week and I feel like I’m late for my IF entries. Last week, the IF word “strings”. stayed on my mind, but I couldn’t get a free moment for myself!

I thought about fate’s strings, spaghetti strings, heart strings and yarn strings, but it just wasn’t working for me nor the time to do it.

So today, while sitting on the sofa, listening to classical music, trying to organize a day of chores. Doodling on old scraps of drawing paper, I thought, well the new word is “late” and boy, do I know about “late” lately. I decided to do musical strings and submit it “late!”

Don’t you just love it when you can do two things at once! Now, if only I can do my household chores like that! Ugh!

Classical string music and chores…now that’s surreal to me…:)
Put the music on in your life, it’s never too late for that! Peace to you all.

1. Thank yoiu for your moody comment ;-)

Comment by Tomás Serrano — October 18, 2008 @ 1:13 pm

2. I love it when I can check off two things at once from my list! … and I love to listen to classical music. Great drawing! and thanks for your comment. :)

Comment by Edrian Thomidis — October 18, 2008 @ 1:14 pm

3. Two things at once! You can’t argue with that. This is wonderful and charming. I like the way that the lines of your instruments flow one into the other.

Comment by Cookie Sunshine — October 18, 2008 @ 1:17 pm

4. very well done…and I love your sugary post too…delicious !!!!!

Comment by NANCY LEFKO — October 18, 2008 @ 1:45 pm

5. Gorgeous linework – so simple, but so lovely!

Thanks for your kind comment on my blog.

Comment by in with the misfits — October 18, 2008 @ 2:58 pm

6. Better late than never! great little tribute to music too btw!

Comment by steve — October 18, 2008 @ 3:25 pm

7. Very clever! 2 for 1
    One is entitled to a break at times…

But you did manage to tie this situation into a neat little musical package, plus in a timely manner.

Best to you and breath :)

Comment by Flying Colors — October 18, 2008 @ 6:50 pm

8. I love it when two posts work together! Nice job :)

Comment by studio lolo — October 18, 2008 @ 11:44 pm

9. wonderful work and I love that you combined the last two prompts with this piece…

Hugs
    Diana

Comment by Diana Evans — October 19, 2008 @ 12:11 am

10. nice take of the two topics.

best regards

Comment by isay — October 19, 2008 @ 3:36 am

11. what a wonderfully clever idea.

Comment by soulbrush — October 19, 2008 @ 7:13 am

12. Now that’s an excellent doodle. I love doing two things at once, but the older I get, the less I’m able to multi-task. boohoo.

Comment by Bella Sinclair — October 19, 2008 @ 8:18 am

13. hi. Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment ;).
    Your doodle is nice!! and i love your idea!

Comment by Owl Eng — October 19, 2008 @ 10:17 am

14. Oh now you made me smile with this one, how very clever of you! Talk about two birds and one stone!

Comment by Shani — October 19, 2008 @ 10:52 am

15. I’ve got one word for you. FANTASTIC!!!!! Indigene this was so very smart and fun! Great way to get them both in there. I LOVE IT GIRLY!!!

Comment by Vanessa Brantley Newton — October 19, 2008 @ 1:18 pm

16. you’ve more than made up for missing last week!.. beautiful!

Comment by patthebuny — October 19, 2008 @ 9:45 pm

17. Gorgeous piece!

Comment by Solvere volo — October 20, 2008 @ 11:23 am

18. very nice work!!

Comment by ale balanzario — October 20, 2008 @ 8:57 pm

19. That’s a great idea! Nice line work.

Comment by Chrissy Fanslau — October 20, 2008 @ 8:59 pm

20. Thanks for your comment, and about your “late” strings I have to say…great Job !!!

Comment by ROSÁLIA LERNER — October 20, 2008 @ 9:33 pm

21. Well you are very clever. You just tied two birds with one string! Hmn, classical music while doing chores. Now that is classy.

Comment by Ces — October 20, 2008 @ 9:43 pm

22. Great idea for this weeks theme.

Comment by Fourborne — October 20, 2008 @ 9:56 pm

23. That’s a pretty drawing! I’ve never been any good with doing instruments, but I really like your stylization (is that even a real word?).

Comment by hongske — October 21, 2008 @ 1:48 am

24. Hi Indigene,
    You are actually not late.
    Listening and relaxing raround, getting inspiration out.
    This is a lovely sketch.
    It’s so nicely done.
    Thanks for your great sharing.
    So many great ideas you have but not free to get it out.
    I agree with you, this time you can do two things at once!
    I do wish you and I can do the household chores like this. Fun:)

Comment by yoon see — October 21, 2008 @ 10:47 am

25. hee, hee, my late entry was also last week’s strings, great minds think alike! wonderful, wonderful doodle.

Comment by erin — October 21, 2008 @ 9:12 pm

26. it’s a lovely drawing and it worked out perfectly being late :) I love your motto “put the music in your life” that’s a great one!

Comment by ValGalArt — October 21, 2008 @ 10:07 pm

27. nice work :)
    i really like the line quality, and the whole message.

teri

Comment by princesstomato — October 22, 2008 @ 9:24 am

28. thanks for your nice comments on mine!

I love how you combined the themes on this one :) Love the instruments!

Comment by Dot — October 22, 2008 @ 10:34 am

29. Great idea for the topic and it’s great when you can do two things at once

Comment by theartofpuro — October 22, 2008 @ 11:26 am

30. Great line work. Love your instruments. :)

Comment by thedoodlegirl — October 22, 2008 @ 3:26 pm

31. This is great! Very nice line work. Nothing like being inspired by classical music.

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy sched to visit me this week. I’ve been flaking a lot lately, hee hee!

Comment by sketched out — October 23, 2008 @ 8:19 pm

32. I love this simple drawing; your lines work is superb.

Comment by Connie — October 24, 2008 @ 6:41 am