Thank you and the Torch passes to:
“Arte y Pico” is a phrase that roughly translates as,”The Maximum, The Peak!”
I would like to thank Lisa Rivas of “Flying Colors” (http://flyingcolors.typepad.com) for giving me such a glamourous award!
See below who I pass this torch of beauty to:
Here are ‘the rules’ for The ARTE y PICO Award:
1. Show the award.
2. The name of the person who gave it to you and a link back to their blog.
3. Pick 5 blogs you think deserve this award for: creativity, design, interesting material and their contribution/participation to the blog community.
4. List the author’s name and link to their blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve selected.
Link back to the original Arte y Pico BLOG, so all will know the origin of the award.
AWARD CROWNING TO THE FOLLOWING BLOGS:
1. Godheval for his amazing concepts, values, and ideas and who leaves me feeling so proud of his mark of genius every time.
2. Dani at Dani Torrent for her soulful style and passionate expressions…
3. Lynne at Mythmaking from the Other Side for her exquisite imagination and eyes to see the soul!
4. Vanessa Brantley Newton at Ooh La La Design Studio for her sense of style and the ability to work it!
5. Yoon See at Greener Pasture for a contagious smile, and to continually produce amazing work, every day!
and an extra one!
6. For every blog I visit and leave a message, because your work touches me and keeps me going!
Visiting these blogs inspire me with all their creativity, talent, ideas, (“talk about amazing skills!)
They always raise the bar for me and I’m happy to run along side them!