Balloons – IF

What is it about balloons, no matter what size, it screams, “fun?” I would love to see a sky filled with various multicolored balloons, with people waving to each other.

Here’s to releasing some fun in your life!

1. Lovely illustration and what a lovely thought. :-)

Comment by Jen Pringle — December 2, 2008 @ 2:51 am

2. Thanks for the comment
    Beautiful illustration and love the colours

Comment by theartofpuro — December 2, 2008 @ 7:39 am

3. this is so beautiful and full of fun and magic – I love it!

Comment by linda sarah — December 2, 2008 @ 8:26 am

4. I hope I’ll be brave enough to take a balloon ride one day. This piece is inspiring. Great colors and perspective.

Comment by sixbee — December 2, 2008 @ 9:25 am

5. Nice balloon! I like the way that the cercle goes into the another one

Comment by slauz — December 2, 2008 @ 9:33 am

6. ooh…. i love the way the balloons merge… what medium is this???

looks like molten plastic crayons… they look awesome… great work… :)

Comment by Anish Daolagupu — December 2, 2008 @ 5:39 pm

7. I love your sky idea and ideal !!!

Comment by Rosalia Lerner — December 3, 2008 @ 8:44 am

8. So nice illo!!!

Comment by parisa mahmoudi — December 3, 2008 @ 3:35 pm

9. I love how they blend together, what a beautiful image!

Comment by Monica — December 3, 2008 @ 9:19 pm

10. Looks like all your fans have made the transition to this site with no problem! Good.

Comment by Godheval — December 3, 2008 @ 9:21 pm

11. Your piece makes me want to go on a balloon ride! nice colors.

Comment by candace trew camling — December 3, 2008 @ 11:03 pm

12. i love your work – it inspires me – your work on your website equally so!

Comment by adrienne — December 3, 2008 @ 11:45 pm

13. a beautiful image Indigene, I too would love to see the sky filled with hot air balloons.. :)

Comment by kathy hare — December 4, 2008 @ 3:57 am

14. This is such a fun picture you have here!

Comment by jenn — December 4, 2008 @ 5:13 am

15. Great work ! Beautiful colors.

Comment by trudette — December 4, 2008 @ 5:37 am

16. This painting is amazing. I love how you have the balloons with lots of wonderful colors. Great work. :)

Comment by Chris Forrest — December 4, 2008 @ 9:44 am

17. Thanks for the comments. I like your colors, very bold and emotional style.

Comment by jmigration — December 4, 2008 @ 10:38 am

18. great work… your balloons have so much life in them… and they remind me of my childhood playing with marbles… maybe if i had played with the balloons in your drawing i wouldn’t have had the thoughts i had when it came time to draw this week’s topic… your’s is so much nicer…

Comment by Michael O'Connell — December 4, 2008 @ 3:38 pm

19. A lovely sentiment to go along with a beautiful painting! Great work!

Comment by Edrian Thomidis — December 4, 2008 @ 5:16 pm

20. looks like somewhere in the tropics. like nice bright colors

Comment by michael dailey — December 4, 2008 @ 9:51 pm

21. Wow! Love your art on this blog! Your colors are wonderful in this piece, well, all of them are awesome!

Comment by rebecca woodward — December 4, 2008 @ 11:38 pm

22. Fun painting!

Comment by Ann Marie — December 5, 2008 @ 1:14 am

23. You are really good with colors! I like your style, it’s so optimistic!
    Thank you for the comment on my blog, I appreciate it a lot.

Comment by Maja — December 5, 2008 @ 5:28 am

24. I agree…balloons are so much fun! And yours are no exception! Love the colors. Thanks for you kind comment on my IF entry.

Comment by Christy — December 6, 2008 @ 6:21 pm

25. Lovely illustration, you’ve really captured the feeling of weightlessness here with the balloons floating across the trees.

Comment by nicky linzey — December 19, 2008 @ 5:28 am

26. Very beautifull!! It looks like from a chinese master.

Comment by rebecca — December 19, 2008 @ 8:18 pm