Renee Award

This wonderful award came from a beautiful, warm spirit named, Bella Sinclair inspired by the kindred spirit of another wonderful person, named Renee Kahn.

I don’t know if Bella, knows how much this means to me. I have a sister named Renee, who is fighting the “good, hard” fight against breast cancer. This award means so much to me because my sister is very much an acorn, (she’s always been, 4’11 and less than 100 lbs);

All the beautiful things that Bella wrote reminds me of my little sister, Renee and her tough little acorn spirit!

So for this I thank you Bella, and to you my dear little sister Renee, you are this award, before, now and forever! I pass this to my Renee!

Thanks again, Bella, you have touched and nourished my heart, so much with this!

1. Indegene, you are such a wonderful sister to Renee, dedicating this award to her. May she win her fight and may your love keep her strong and steadfast.

Comment by Ces — April 6, 2009 @ 8:19 pm

2. Oh, Indigene. I’m so glad I could buoy your heart with this small gesture. I did read your comment to Renee recently about your own sister and the remarkable coincidences. It moved me. This award is, indeed, partly for her. May she continue her battle and prevail. But it is also very much for you as well. You spread love and words of peace throughout. I think we all need someone like you who gives so much to support others — not only in their art, but whatever weighs heavy on their hearts and in their minds. You are a giver.

My heart and hugs to you and your Renee. xoxo

Comment by Bella Sinclair — April 7, 2009 @ 12:25 am

3. I think the Renee Award is the most beautiful and meaningful of all awards in our bloggie world. Indigene, you are SO deserving of this very special accolade and that you dedicate it to your sister makes it doubly so. Your love for her must be gentle solace, I am certain. You really are an inspiration to us all – thank you.

Comment by Tessa — April 7, 2009 @ 8:30 am

4. Oh Indigene I hope that Renee loves it.

She is lucky to have you and I bet you are just as lucky to have her.

Cherish each other.

Love Renee (Khan) xoxoxo

Comment by Renee Khan — April 7, 2009 @ 9:24 am

5. Congrats Indigene, by the way here an award for you:)

Comment by yoon see — April 8, 2009 @ 1:04 pm

6. Hugs and good luck with your sister.

Comment by Nanda — April 9, 2009 @ 7:22 am

7. Congratulations on the well deserved award. Thinking of the mighty oak within your acorn sister.

Comment by AscenderRisesAbove — April 10, 2009 @ 10:41 am

8. Congratulations on Award, Indigene! Fighting the good cause and making good images is very rewarding, indeed.

Comment by yulia — April 13, 2009 @ 5:17 pm

9. Woah! You are just breathtaking.

Comment by Maybelle — July 1, 2009 @ 4:08 pm