Autumn Bliss!

I’m in the studio finishing up Autumn projects and basking in the glow of Fall’s fabulous, beautiful and rich colors.

Enjoy everyday of this season!!  Peace to you all.

1. Beautiful fall colors! I hope you have a wonderful November ahead, Indigene! It sure is inspiring to see those beautiful leaves. I hope we get to see what you’ve created soon. : )

Comment by shirley — November 2, 2009 @ 12:31 am

2. Wonderful colors there!!!

Comment by Tomas — November 2, 2009 @ 4:50 am

3. Oh how I’ve missed your beautiful work! I miss your presents , but I know you’ve been busy! I just crawled out from under my rock of creativity as well. I was checking out your other post and all I can say is FABUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! It’s just awesome! Everything so fresh and new! YOU GO LADY and this is why we love you he he he he! Have a good one and sending you lots of hugs and kisses!
    V

Comment by vanessa newton — November 2, 2009 @ 8:00 am

4. How beautiful and lucky that you get to have such a visual treat. I am loving the colors you are mixing and it looks like you are using gouache, nice!

Comment by valgalart — November 2, 2009 @ 2:04 pm

5. Greetings to you all! :)

Comment by Indigene — November 3, 2009 @ 1:01 am

6. I agree, the colours of Autumn are so intense, they often take my breath away with their sheer beauty.

Comment by nicky linzey — November 3, 2009 @ 10:52 am

7. beautiful Autumn colors! it’s my favorite time of the year!

Comment by Asja — November 3, 2009 @ 12:44 pm

8. wow- I love the trees in your pic and am curious what project you are doing with them- so different than the aspens and cottonwoods in the four corners area.

Comment by Julia Kelly — November 4, 2009 @ 9:49 am

9. How delicious those colors are!
    We don’t get to see the change of foliage colors here in Houston!

Comment by roberta baird — November 4, 2009 @ 10:49 am

10. Oh, Indigene! Welcome back! It’s good to see you are creating again. How I miss the fall scene with those fiery colors. Must be so beautiful where you are. Your leaves are so gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing more of your paintings. xoxo

Comment by Bella Sinclair — November 4, 2009 @ 7:26 pm

11. such an inspiring time of year. it’s almost like nature wants us all to bask and revel in it’s brilliance before the long, cold winter. thank you for sharing your beautiful autumn colors and best wishes for happy creating!

Comment by lisa mertins — November 5, 2009 @ 12:24 pm