Unbalanced

I keep believing in hope and putting my trust in love and praying to God, that the “unbalanced” that plagues my dear ones (cancer) will disappear and the light will hold us and be with us. It is an unbalanced, much like a walk on a tightrope, that I’m finding hard to bear.

I pray for all of you who cope with this and know that hope springs eternal. Peace.

1. thank you for commenting on my blog, I said a prayer for your loved ones, illness is difficult for the person who is ill but it also takes it’s toll on loved ones

Comment by khwhitaker — November 17, 2009 @ 8:19 am

2. A very thought provoking illustration. We all have mountains that we would like moved in our lives. What we need to remember is that it is the climb that matters most and not what is over the mountain. Hope to see more of your work on IF.

Comment by Little Rose Nakita — November 17, 2009 @ 8:43 am

3. Amen. How I hate the fight we have to fight but we must remember who went before us.
    I love the angle you took on this illo. Great job.

Comment by Cindy — November 17, 2009 @ 10:01 am

4. cancer definitely does make things unbalanced when it strikes a family. have been in those shoes, and I will be thinking of you….

teri

Comment by teri — November 17, 2009 @ 12:28 pm

5. How is true!Very clever piece!

Comment by theartofpuro — November 17, 2009 @ 4:22 pm

6. Nice perspective literally and figuratively!!!

Comment by Brine blank — November 18, 2009 @ 2:00 pm

7. you are so right in so many ways! it is so unbalanced and hope does spring eternal! Really great perspective and it is hopeful :)

Comment by valgalart — November 18, 2009 @ 9:12 pm

8. Hello Indigene!
    Thanks for visiting and your kind wishes and prayers always warm my heart:)
    I agree with your sharing and pray the same to happen:)

Comment by yoon see — November 18, 2009 @ 10:50 pm

9. I love your the passion you put in your work Indigene… and your willingness to share your life experience with others!

Comment by Roberta Baird — November 19, 2009 @ 12:59 pm

10. True, it’s an awful unbalance, but you’ve turned it into an image of hope. Like the post – the passion of your work is just amazing!

Comment by Nancy — November 19, 2009 @ 1:21 pm

11. Love your perspective and colors. Nice. Good luck with the family.

Comment by marion glennon — November 19, 2009 @ 3:15 pm

12. I’ll add my prayers to yours.
    I love your work and your attitude.
    Kay

Comment by Kay Salem — November 19, 2009 @ 4:42 pm

13. Cool angle! Nice colors and perspective…

Comment by art fan ako — November 19, 2009 @ 7:18 pm

14. hello, thank you for your sweet comment :)
    i hope the dear hunting going isnt so disturbing you ;)
    have a lovely weekend, ok!

Comment by Ratu Lakhsmita Indira — November 20, 2009 @ 5:48 am

15. The image here is uncannily similar to one of Hazel Dooney’s Dangerous Career Babes.

Comment by b/rood — November 24, 2009 @ 4:51 pm

16. Yes, I’m a career babe battling cancer!

Comment by Indigene — November 24, 2009 @ 5:30 pm