Music

There is much written about music, and the only thing I can add is, listen to it with gusto, with your heart; your feet are bound to follow.

The beat of a heart is music and so precious, embrace it!

Peace.

(Oil/Wood -24″x24″)

Canvas/Paper Prints are available!

1. great shapes and composition!

Comment by Dream Painter — November 21, 2009 @ 6:12 am

2. SIMPLY BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! Oh this has to be one of my favorites!! I love the whole abstract feeling to the piece and it’s very musical nature coming through! Awesome indeed! Great work once again you talented woman you! AMAZING!!

Comment by vanessa newton — November 21, 2009 @ 7:15 am

3. I simply can’t live without them. Love the colors!

Comment by serline — November 21, 2009 @ 11:23 am

4. Delightful!! It is joyful and gorgeous color as usual.

Comment by ann marie — November 21, 2009 @ 3:37 pm

5. Too cool! Love the “Picasso” style! Super groovy!

Comment by thedoodlegirl — November 21, 2009 @ 7:22 pm

6. dear indigene, i love this cubism music! it awake some beautiful memories. beautiful artwork! ;]

Comment by sandra — November 21, 2009 @ 7:24 pm

7. Picasso, yes! but don’t forget Georges Braque! Your colors are very close to some of his work from the late 1930s. Nice variation on the theme… I wanted to do a similar image for a cd cover, but the client didn’t bite… You should have pitched the idea!

You really raised my spirits with your comment – been going through a lot of self assessment and doubt – never good when at the drawing board. it’s very much appreciated.

Comment by zillustration — November 22, 2009 @ 8:12 am

8. What fabulous colors! Very zesty, jazzy.
    Thanks for your comment as well!

Comment by April — November 22, 2009 @ 9:15 am

9. I love these bright, happy colors and the Picasso-inspired abstraction. This is a very fitting illustration for the theme.

Comment by Pat — November 22, 2009 @ 9:31 am

10. Wonderful, lively, colorful! Almost like a collage!

Comment by Nancy — November 22, 2009 @ 9:39 am

11. Oh Miss Indigene, this is stunning!! I can definately hear the music!

Thanks for stopping by. It’s always nice to get your visits and comments. Your name will be in the hat ;)

Comment by studio lolo — November 22, 2009 @ 12:10 pm

12. Cracy and cool composition!

Comment by Fernusan — November 22, 2009 @ 5:12 pm

13. Hi, this is such a vibrant piece! Love your combination of colours, shapes, objects… they make me want to look and look :)

Comment by Evelyn — November 22, 2009 @ 5:48 pm

14. ahhh!

Comment by ellen byrne — November 22, 2009 @ 7:09 pm

15. Darling friend, the painting is amazing.

Hope you and Renee are doing well.

Love Renee xoxo

Comment by Renee Khan — November 23, 2009 @ 4:18 am

16. Love the colors!

Comment by Louis — November 23, 2009 @ 6:08 am

17. What fun! love the colors on this one…
    dot

Comment by Dot — November 23, 2009 @ 12:50 pm

18. Powerful colours!Love it!

Comment by theartofpuro — November 23, 2009 @ 2:02 pm

19. Ohh! what a vibrant illustration, Indigene!
    Great!

Comment by paola — November 23, 2009 @ 3:45 pm

20. this feels like happy jazz. Lots of great movement and vibrancy.

Comment by Regina — November 23, 2009 @ 4:05 pm

21. There is lot’s of movement in this painting! I really like it..

Comment by augustwren — November 23, 2009 @ 4:53 pm

22. Just saw this, Love the colours. It does say music. Has flow.

Comment by Dayle — November 23, 2009 @ 5:28 pm

23. Very cool…

Comment by Lauren Finley — November 23, 2009 @ 6:34 pm

24. Wow, amazing!
    The abstract and cubist style perfecltly embodies the nature of music: beauty, and yet the rules of mathematics and harmony.
    On the other side, the way you use joyful colours and the presence of human shapes mean to me that music allows every soul to grasp the power and magic of this universal form of communication and fullfilment…

Comment by elena inkpage — November 23, 2009 @ 7:15 pm

25. your version of cubism is super appealing to me!!! Love the shapes and colour and of course I always appreciate your writing :)

Comment by valgalart — November 23, 2009 @ 11:03 pm

26. Very nice colours

Comment by carmen — November 24, 2009 @ 3:43 am

27. Very nice colours

Comment by carga — November 24, 2009 @ 3:44 am

28. What a powerful composition! I can almost hear the violin!

Comment by Spindelmaker — November 24, 2009 @ 4:21 am

29. Beautiful piece! I love the colors!

Comment by nessa dee — November 24, 2009 @ 9:33 am

30. Well done, Indigine!! It has such a picasso-esque feel to it. Beautiful!

Comment by shirley — November 24, 2009 @ 9:48 am

31. Fantastico! Bravo! I agree wholeheartedly and the piece sings beautifully!

Comment by get zen — November 24, 2009 @ 1:53 pm

32. wonderful colors and neat!

Comment by enigma — November 24, 2009 @ 11:58 pm

33. KaBAM! I agree with zillustration. My first reaction when I saw this was, wow, a Picasso! This is vibrant and wonderful. My toes are tappin’!

And Amen to your Unbalanced piece. Prayers and hugs for your loved ones.

I was so touched by your sweet comment, Indigene. Thank you. I love you and your Inner Child. Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment by Bella Sinclair — November 25, 2009 @ 1:29 am

34. this is beautiful! the colors are amazing and so full of life!

Comment by Asja — November 26, 2009 @ 11:58 am

35. Great painting! Reminds me of Picasso!

Comment by Carol — November 26, 2009 @ 8:24 pm