WONDERFUL BEGINNINGS AND BIRTHDAY GIFT!

After being confined to bed for a bit in December, the excitement of the holidays, returning from visiting my son in Arizona for Christmas, even more excitement awaited me upon my return to blog land!

I am delighted to be the featured artist at the Manhattan Arts International – “Celebrate Herstory” for the month of January.

What a wonderful New Year’s Gift and not to mentioned birthday gift as well, this youngster (me) celebrated my 51st birthday on January 1, 2010!

This year promises bigger, better, wonderful, joy and amazing friendships!

I wish this for all and always in peace!

Manhattan Arts International HerStory Online Exhibition

The purpose of “Celebrate HerStory” is to offer winning artists international exposure for art created related to the chosen theme. This online exhibition features more than 40 extraordinary artists from around the world in a range of media.

1. This is such a beautiful piece! It’s wonderful!!! I love the colors! So rich. Thanks so much for stopping by. hope that you are manning up okay womaning up he he he! It’s always good to hear from you. Sending you hugs!

Comment by vanessa newton — January 11, 2010 @ 8:39 pm

2. Fantastic, congrats dear friend. The painting is amazing and rightfully so you should have won.

Happy Birthday New Year girl.

xoxox

Comment by Renee Khan — January 11, 2010 @ 9:20 pm

3. What a gorgeous, dynamic image! This goddess-woman inspires me to keep trooping through these cold, cold winter months.

Comment by Kaetlyn — January 11, 2010 @ 9:46 pm

4. Congratulations, love this illustration too.

Comment by nicky linzey — January 12, 2010 @ 8:55 am

5. Congratulation! I’m so happy for you. Wonderful work!

Comment by serline — January 12, 2010 @ 1:00 pm

6. Congratulations, and happy belated birthday!!

Comment by Evelyn — January 12, 2010 @ 9:55 pm

7. Happy New year & Happy Belated Birthday Indigene!
    Congrats for all your success!
    Thanks and I am fine, I hope we all get the best by observing our health. Take care yeah!

Comment by yoon see — January 12, 2010 @ 11:04 pm

8. Belated Happy Birthday and a very Happy New Year!! Congratulations too on being a featured artist at the Manhattan Arts International – “Celebrate Herstory” for the month of January.
    You are truly inspiring and I wish you good health, lots of creativity and success.

Comment by Maria Madonna Davidoff — January 14, 2010 @ 3:34 am

9. congrats and may you have a wonderful 2010! :-))

Comment by enigma — January 14, 2010 @ 9:26 am

10. I am so THRILLED for you! you deserve this BIG TIME girl!!! How terribly exciting and you are only a month older than me :) Awesome piece, exciting news and Happy 2010 to you my dear!

Comment by valgalart — January 14, 2010 @ 10:38 am

11. Congratulations on such a wonderful start of a new year!

Comment by Asja — January 14, 2010 @ 12:14 pm

12. wow, congrats, Indigene! Great painting!

Comment by Nancy — January 14, 2010 @ 1:41 pm

13. Congratulations Miss T: well deserved!

Comment by Nancy — January 14, 2010 @ 4:50 pm

14. Oh my GOODNESS, Indigene! What an explosive way to start the year, and a FANTASTIC birthday present. Happy birthday to you! That is one wonderful painting. Marvelous colors. Congratulations!

Comment by Bella Sinclair — January 14, 2010 @ 7:24 pm