Surrender

After a busy work week and plenty of snow to shovel, it’s nice to surrender to the weekend!

For me that’s spending family time together and reading. This weekend it will be a fantasy novel.  Ahhhh…to surrender to a peaceful weekend….Peace

Title: “Serene Mermaid” -Size: 11″x5.5”  – Media: Mixed

1. I couldn't agree more and I hope that we have a respite on the snow for a while!

Comment by Vicki Smith — January 28, 2011 @ 11:08 pm

2. That's the kind of weekend I'd like to surrender to :)

Comment by psychopooch — January 29, 2011 @ 1:38 am

3. Beautiful colors. I join your desire… in peace we can do all we love… Have a nice weekend!!
    And thanks for your comment!

Comment by angels — January 29, 2011 @ 3:47 am

4. Wonderful mermaid to convey the peace you're seeking!

This is my second winter back in New England. I'm ready for daffodils now ;)

xo♥

Comment by stusio lolo — January 29, 2011 @ 8:23 am

5. Surrender away! Yes, this snow is getting rather burdensome, and I'd say humbling—We have no control. So, I agree surrender and enjoy the fantasy novel. Love you work, by the way! Color's spectacular! And thank you for commenting on my blog! I love IF and the wonderful artist is has shown me, not to mention the support it provides. I never know if folks get my responses so I try ti visit everyone who supports my work and send out a big ol' thanks. Many thank yous!!

Comment by Penelope P. Neal — January 29, 2011 @ 8:51 am

6. Drawing wavy hair of a mermaid…while you have your feet in the deep snow.
    Wish you a great weekend.
    Paula

Comment by Mindful Drawing — January 29, 2011 @ 1:37 pm

7. I really like the idea of surrendering to the weekend too. I'm doing it myself. I really like the vibrant colors in this painting.

Comment by TMartin — January 29, 2011 @ 3:11 pm

8. beautiful! Great colors Indigene! Enjoy this weekend!

Comment by jack foster — January 29, 2011 @ 5:44 pm

9. Sounds like a perfect weekend….and beautiful artwork! Thanks for your sweet "tweet" about my article :)

Comment by Nancy Lefko — January 29, 2011 @ 8:03 pm

10. I surrender to the deep blue ocean. And any big octos that might come my way. If I was a mermaid that is.

Comment by Sharon Wagner — January 30, 2011 @ 11:05 am

11. It looks so nice, full of movement.

Comment by Tomas — January 30, 2011 @ 6:05 pm

12. Love that shock of green floaty hair!!

Comment by Curious Art — January 30, 2011 @ 8:10 pm

13. This is a lovely image Indigene.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Comment by Sue Pownall — January 31, 2011 @ 7:16 am

14. It is so nice when the opportunity to surrender to a novel… add to the mix, hot coffee and a fireplace and I've fully capitualted!
    Nice rhythm in the art.

Comment by Richard Ewing — January 31, 2011 @ 10:42 am

15. Serene yet passionate. Beautiful.

Comment by Cheryl — January 31, 2011 @ 7:34 pm

16. Lovely, vibrant colors. A far cry from the snow! Thanks for your nice comment too!

Comment by @ObsessCreative — January 31, 2011 @ 9:23 pm

17. hi, beautiful colors. I hope you fully surrendered to the weekend. You certainly had the perfect plans.

Comment by Claudia — January 31, 2011 @ 11:29 pm

18. Wish it was the weekend right now! Thanks for the comment too.

Comment by Mike — February 1, 2011 @ 4:11 am

19. Wonderful! I love the bold colors. What a great idea to "surrender" to a nice weekend.

Comment by Abby — February 1, 2011 @ 1:04 pm

20. I love the nice rich colors in this!

Comment by Ashley May — February 3, 2011 @ 1:08 am

21. Ahh and almost the weekend again for me after a hectic week, i can really relate to your illustration

Comment by Janet — February 3, 2011 @ 2:40 am

22. So trrue, it sounds perfect! A mermaid to fit the fantasy novel – I really like the vibrating colour. And her hair. :)

Comment by nancy — February 3, 2011 @ 3:31 pm