Swarming with Dreams

It has been a long week full of exciting things, that I will reveal in time. It has also been a week of taking care of the daily things in the routine of life; you know the stuff, that you do, but you really rather be doing something fun.  Oh well, there is always dreams…

So after dreaming about birds again last night, lots of birds, lots of birds flying, the whole dream in blue, I decided to post my dream sequence  image of swarming birds…:)

Sometimes dreams help solve problems or give answers that exist or are needed in the conscious world, but sometimes dreams are just crazy nonsensical dreams.

But, how do you tell?  I’m open to answers.

After my week, I think it’s probably the universe, playing its own kind of game, (see image below) watching us, running through our lives, not doing what truly matters.

Be still, be alert and always present.

Peace.

1. Oooh….bluebirds. My favorite. My symbols books says all kinds of nice things are associated with birds. I hope you had good feelings about the dream.

P.S. I have Like buttons now, but only on the individual pages; not the page in general. I'm making progress!

Comment by Lynette — February 25, 2011 @ 5:48 pm

2. I love these images — especially the top one!

Comment by andrea — February 25, 2011 @ 6:32 pm

3. I don't know that I've ever dreamed about birds; these are lovely–great blue, great kind of symbolism.

Comment by TMartin — February 25, 2011 @ 9:44 pm

4. Dreams that you remember long after, are relevant.
    You will remember your blue birds for long now! ;-)
    Paula

Comment by Mindful Drawing — February 26, 2011 @ 2:12 am

5. Wonderful blues and purples! Your colors are always so full of energy. I dream a lot that my teeth are falling out– I'd rather dream of birds in blue!

Comment by krista hamrick — February 26, 2011 @ 6:33 am

6. Indigene,
    Your color and spirit are inspiring! And I wish I could capture dreams the way you do. I forget them and they're lost, so nice work. So glad you stopped by my blog—I love seeing what others do and your work is wonderful!
    Penny

Comment by Penelope P. Neal — February 26, 2011 @ 7:41 am

7. A swarm of dreams…that's pretty clever :0

Comment by Rabbit Town — February 26, 2011 @ 7:50 am

8. I think we're on the same wavelength this week. I had a swarm of robins, you had bluebirds, but either way I think it's got to be a good sign. I especially like the 2nd picture.

Comment by Linda Hensley — February 26, 2011 @ 11:00 am

9. ohhhh loving these gorgeous blues and purples my favourite colours, lovely work great take on this weeks theme! :0)

Comment by Nicola — February 27, 2011 @ 1:03 am

10. I am not popular with the fact, I don't like birds. Just little fatty birds like tit. :-( But this blue bird is like a queen, it has charme, and the moon is like a glory behind it's head. I like this blue bird in this illustration. :-)

Thank you the comment and visit! :-)

Comment by juca — February 27, 2011 @ 5:14 am

11. I really like the line work in your top painting. The white is vey dramatic. I love watching the birds in the winter. We have been lucky to have a lot of cardinals this year and their color really pops against the snow.

Comment by Vicki Smith — February 27, 2011 @ 8:10 am

12. these pieces are beautiful Indigene!!! love the shades of blue!!!

Comment by Diana Evans — March 1, 2011 @ 10:04 am

13. like the fluidity of this…

Comment by brine blank — March 1, 2011 @ 1:33 pm

14. Loving your brilliant blues, Theresa… I often wonder about dreams too, and I do believe that there are certain dreams that convey hidden messages. Most of the times, I can't remember my dreams when I wake up, but I have had a few stuck in my head for weeks! :)

Comment by Amalia K — March 3, 2011 @ 7:17 am

15. Oh my goodness, these are so cool! The blues are fantastic. I especially love the symbolism in the bottom one. Wow!

Comment by Bella Sinclair — March 9, 2011 @ 2:10 pm

16. well, how did I miss the raven and this magnificent blue??? I should have heard it calling me…or CAWling me ;)

Wonderful!