Family Time – Toy days no more!

There use to be a time when she and I would have days and days of play time, where all we would do is create art projects and play with toys: Barbies, Legos, Puzzles, Games, watch “Little Bear and Land Before Time”. Now I have to steal time for pixs and hugs!

No illustration or painting can stand up against my beautiful creation except her brother, my first beautiful creation!

This Saturday is strictly family time, I’m hoping for a few good snuggles…:)

Happy Saturday!

Be with the ones you love, if not call them!

Peace to you and yours!

1. two beauies ;)

Wishing you premium cuddle time and more to spare!

xo♥

Comment by studio lolo — March 26, 2011 @ 5:58 pm

2. I know the feeling!

Comment by Vicki Smith — March 26, 2011 @ 10:00 pm

3. Wonderful photo! enjoy every moment and find treasure in the seconds. .

Comment by lynda black — March 27, 2011 @ 1:25 am

4. Girly you are looking HOT Mama! Oh I just love the hair. It's so curly and delicious he he he he! I have none so you knew I would there. Oh yes this is a work of art you and your master piece. How awesome. That's how I feel about Zoe. She is beautiful and she looks just like YOU! I hope you ladies had a wonderful time together.
    Saturday is for family around here too. We do nothing but hang around with family. It's so important.
    Sending you much love and hugs,
    me

Comment by Vanessa — March 27, 2011 @ 5:48 am

5. Same life-stage here: the boxes with child toys slowly move to the thrift-shop, the cuddles stay.
    Paula

Comment by Mindful Drawing — March 27, 2011 @ 7:14 am

6. You are both beautiful!

Comment by LynetteV — March 27, 2011 @ 8:07 am

7. Good work! Now, I wish you a happy Sunday! Lovely idea! Thank you.

Comment by Penelope P. Neal — March 27, 2011 @ 8:21 am

8. God bless you Indigene!

Comment by jack foster — March 27, 2011 @ 12:01 pm

9. It's always a wonderful thing to appreciate the people who matter in the moment! Nice pic :) Happy Sunday!

Comment by Linda Hensley — March 27, 2011 @ 1:52 pm

10. Awww… so true! She is blessed to have you as her mom, enjoy your weekend!

Comment by krista hamrick — March 27, 2011 @ 6:22 pm

11. Awwwww, what a great photo! Both of you are so beautiful. I hope you had a wonderful weekend, full of laughter and hugs! xoxo

Comment by bella sinclair — March 28, 2011 @ 1:43 am

12. For some reason I keep missing your posts though I'm subscribed. Must remedy that!

Comment by andrea — April 1, 2011 @ 4:38 pm

13. what cheerful characters, and perfect moment! :-) nice draw, lovely life.

(i like your new skin of the blog!)

Comment by juca — April 5, 2011 @ 3:32 am