Illustrator Appreciation Day!
Today, I just wanted to reach out to some of the talented illustrators, that I know. We visit one another, spend time in each other’s colorful blog world and reach out to one another with thoughtfulness, warmth and downright gut wrenching laughter!
When Linda Hensley, sent me this, I thought it was a good time to do something fun and show my appreciation of these artists.
First, I want to thank Linda Hensley, for giving me this award. Linda writes and blogs over at: http://lindahensley.blogspot.com. She’s a thoughtful and informative writer and an amazing illustrator. Linda adds value to the blog world! So this wonderful artist has given me an award! Yeah, thank you, Linda!
There were some rules for picking up the award, why, Linda, why? Rules…ugh! :)
The rules for receiving the award:
– Thank the person who gave you the award.
– Write a post about it.
– Answer the questions below.
– Pass it on to 10 bloggers who you think really deserve it and send them a message to let them know.
So here’s some miscellaneous stuff you didn’t want to know about me! :)
Q & A:
01. My favorite color: Orange & Turquoise – never could choose between them!
02. My favorite animal: I should say my daughter’s cat, Oscar, but we have a love/hate relationship! So I have to say my German Shepard, Keisha, who has gone to doggy heaven!
03. My favorite number: 3
04. My favorite non-alcoholic drink? Limeade
05. I’m a member of Facebook and Twitter
06. My passion: I’m not sure there’s enough time to list them all! I’m fanatical about My family, Women and Children Issues/Advocacy; The Elderly, The Environment, and Art, which is not last or least!
07. Getting or giving presents? I love both equally!
08. My favorite pattern? I don’t have a favorite.
09. My favorite day of the week? Friday.
10. My favorite flower? Sunflowers, because when I see them the make me smile, no, matter the mood, there’s something about their brown faces and bright yellow/gold flower hair, that brings out the best in me.
10 Favorite Bloggers:
I hate choosing just 10, because I love so many, but here goes this time around:
4) Jack Foster – http://jacktoon.blogspot.com. Jack’s expressive illustrations are always fun, warm and so easy to relate to.
Last, but never least:
Sharon has given me a beautiful award, which I want to acknowledge here, also so that you can see her beautiful style and of course to end this blog post in vivid color as well. Thank you Sharon!
I’m truly blessed to know so many talented, amazing, fun-loving and caring artists. It makes life bearable and memorable!
Appreciate your friends, they are your extended family.
In peace to you and yours.