My Heart Swells…

This image, right now sums up my feelings and I do not have the strength to create anything else, that fits these feelings.

I listen everyday, as my Mum’s voice gets weaker and weaker and all that is happening to me is my heart swells and I wear it on my face.

I hold on to all the sweet and sour that is her and pray that it lasts me a life time.

I pray that everyone holds what is dear in life earnestly and closely, so that they may be able to let it go when it is time.

In peace to you and yours.

1. That says it all. Sorry about your Mum.

Comment by Sharon Wagner — August 17, 2011 @ 7:57 am

2. Potent. I understand that feeling! Wishing you peace.

Comment by Linda Hensley — August 17, 2011 @ 10:12 am

3. So very sorry that you are going through this.

Comment by ruth — August 17, 2011 @ 5:02 pm

4. Spend time with your mum as much as possible. Hold each others hands and later you will think back at these moments with love. Mum should always be okay, uh? And mums think that children should always be happy and healthy. It is hard. I wish you all the best. Xoxo, Paula

Comment by Mindful Drawing — August 18, 2011 @ 2:41 am

5. What a beautifully powerful image Indigene.

It's so good that we can take some solace and comfort in expressing our emotion through creativity, I'd be lost otherwise. I am very moved and touched by this piece.

Comment by Catherine Meyers — August 18, 2011 @ 4:04 pm

6. beautiful in the most important ways :) my biggest lovingest hug to you!

Comment by valgalart — August 20, 2011 @ 5:36 pm

7. Sweet and sour…what a perfect description for a parent! I am sending a long hug, dear Indigene.

Comment by Susan Sorrell Hill — August 22, 2011 @ 9:28 pm

8. Sending all my warmest thoughts… xx

Comment by kittypinkstars — August 27, 2011 @ 8:06 am

9. I'm so sorry! Lots of love to you, your mum and family.

Comment by Penelope P. Neal — September 8, 2011 @ 6:45 am