Soaring Round

For you folks, at Illustration Friday,  here’s my idea of round, plus something extra!

This is an extremely busy time for many people, running round with end-of-year activities and holiday stuff, me included!  So, I’m happy to offer some beauty and words to live by.

Here is the first of (18) inspirational card series, I’m launching:

Dream Sequence #7  – Inside Text: “You soar above life’s chaos ©Indigene Theresa Gaskin

Price: $5 per card – 5″ x 7″ Card

Shipping is Free in the U.S.A. and Canada

I will be featuring all (18) cards through my blog posts, Facebook and Twitter.  All cards are $5 each, the messages are inspirational and the art is frame-able, they’re great as a keepsake or as a gift.

I’m really excited to be able to offer my art and words that I live by to you at an affordable price.  For now, the cards can be purchased directly from me.  Purchase can be made through me with PayPal, credit card and/or with check by approval first.

Email: indigene (at) indigeneart.com    (Write in subject line: Card Purchase Only)

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/indigeneart

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Indigene1

All (18) cards will be available, plus many other beautiful items at the Holiday Open Studio Tour – 212 Wakefield Road,  Rosemont, PA  – December 9 – 11, 2011. Please stop by can view my art and the art of five other amazing artists/artisans. You can pick up a map from the aforementioned location to all the other studios involved as well!

So let me get back around to my chaos and remember to breathe, life is good and you’re alive!

In peace to you and yours.

1. You're so wonderful – as an artist AND as a person!!

Comment by Adrienne Trafford — November 28, 2011 @ 9:32 pm

2. This is great! You a such a cool painting style.

Comment by joshpincusiscrying — November 29, 2011 @ 9:49 am

3. I love how you combine spirit with art. Really lovely!

Comment by Linda Hensley — November 29, 2011 @ 11:27 am

4. Good question. I always thought that people who were aloof thought they were too good for everyone else, when the reality is that they are usually shy. But I think there's a difference between vanity and self-confidence. I think of vanity as having to do with surfaces–how you LOOK or what other people think of you, and self-confidence is deeper.

And THANK YOU for your kind comments on my blog!

Comment by TMartin — November 29, 2011 @ 1:37 pm

5. Wonderful illustration, and I love the accompanying text! Great thoughts for this time of year.

Comment by Abby — December 1, 2011 @ 3:08 pm

6. Ooooooh, fantastic painting! You always infuse such great symbolism and power into your work.

You are busy, busy, busy. I'm feeling the stress from the holidays, no doubt about it. Good luck with the Tour!

Comment by bella sinclair — December 4, 2011 @ 8:35 pm

7. Thanks Bella! You're always so encouraging! :) :)

Comment by indigene1 — December 4, 2011 @ 8:39 pm