Relaxed and Contemplative…

Finishing up last minute rushes, business obligations and On-Line Classes.

I haven’t forgotten my blog readers! I’m just in a contemplative mood…thinking about my intention for the new year, setting goals, looking over the year…the great losses and the abundance that kept me going…

Take some time to separate yourself and sink into the peace that’s yours by going inward.

In peace to you and yours.

(©2011 Indigene Theresa Gaskin – Journal Time)

1. "Contemplative" and "peace" — words I need to replace "panic" and "stress" with. :) Have a Merry Christmas, Indigene. xo

Comment by andrea — December 18, 2011 @ 11:43 am

2. Hi Indigene :)
    I always have a reset this time of year. My birthday's next week too so I enjoy spenind time planning next year and tidying my art things. It's very therapeutic and gets me ready for new things to come! Journals are wonderful tools to help us to make these plans too!
    Jess xx

Comment by Jess — December 18, 2011 @ 11:55 am

3. The dark days of winter seem like the perfect time for contemplation. Wishing you every happiness in the new year!

Comment by Linda Hensley — December 19, 2011 @ 10:15 am

4. Hi Indigene!
    I love this photo! It's exciting to discover the artist working space.
    I'm glad you liked my little clay characters, I have a lot of fun doing them! I'll be posting more of them soon.
    Thank you for your support and good wishes, I too am really happy we found each other!
    Hugs,
    Wanda

Comment by Wanda Torres — December 20, 2011 @ 4:55 pm

5. I've noticed a lot of bloggers being in contemplative moods – I think it's typical this time of year, and a good thing! Much peace to you, Indigene!

Comment by Abby — December 20, 2011 @ 8:39 pm

6. Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you, Indigene.
    Wishing you lots of inspiration in 2012.
    Paula

Comment by Mindful Drawing — December 21, 2011 @ 8:24 am

7. Wishing you and yours a wonderful and blessed New Year. You have been such a joy to watch and befriend. I am so grateful for you.
    Best you always with Love!

Comment by Vanessa — December 27, 2011 @ 8:24 pm

8. Sending you the same with a great big old hug! You are the besets in the whole wide world!

Comment by Vanessa — December 31, 2011 @ 5:05 pm