Twirling With Excitement!

Well, I’m twirling with excitement!

My image, “Gabriel’s Horn(30″ x 40″ – Oil/Canvas – Sold/Private Collection) is on the cover of Dream Network Journal.

Yes, I’m shamelessly happy and wanted to blog about it. I often write about the creative process, post the end results and let you know how I’m feeling! ┬áSo, it’s only appropriate to share my glee here, also!

What makes this so exciting is that this painting, marked my ten years of being a professional artist! Much of my work has been derived from dream experiences.

So, this weekend, I’m doing the thankful happy dance, anyone want to twirl around with me in thankfulness and happiness?

Have a fantastic weekend, mine is off to a great start!

Peace to you and yours!

P.S. The quarterly magazine is sold at Barnes & Nobles – $7.00

1. Congratulations, the cover looks super.

Comment by ljcillustration — January 21, 2012 @ 2:08 pm

2. Thanks so much Linda! :)

Comment by indigene1 — January 21, 2012 @ 2:12 pm

3. That's awesome and congrats on your achievement and success with your painting making the front cover!!

Comment by Susan clement — January 21, 2012 @ 2:24 pm

4. Thank you so much for your kind words, Susan! :)

Comment by indigene1 — January 21, 2012 @ 2:30 pm

5. Awesome! Congratulations! It IS a glorious piece!

Comment by Ellen Byrne — January 21, 2012 @ 4:45 pm

6. Thanks so much Ellen! :)

Comment by indigene1 — January 21, 2012 @ 4:55 pm

7. Fabulous job! Twirl on.

Comment by mary-kay — January 21, 2012 @ 6:06 pm

8. It's gorgeous, Indigene! Congratulations!!

Comment by Joanna — January 21, 2012 @ 8:07 pm

9. Thank you so much, M-K! :)

Comment by indigene1 — January 22, 2012 @ 4:02 pm

10. Thanks Joanna, you're always such a sweet inspiration! It was all in your cards! :)

Comment by indigene1 — January 22, 2012 @ 4:02 pm

11. Congratulations! The magazine looks great. You have every reason to do your happy dance!

Comment by Linda Hensley — January 23, 2012 @ 10:36 am

12. Thank you so much, Linda! It is a tickling and happy dance feeling! :)

Comment by indigene1 — January 23, 2012 @ 12:32 pm

13. Visiting your blog for the first time and I can feel your excitement. The painting on the magazine cover is the perfect "twirl" picture. I twirled a bit in last night's dream – on a dance floor. Warmest congratulations on getting this beautiful painting printed on the cover of Dream Network Journal!

Comment by Carol Apple — January 23, 2012 @ 1:46 pm

14. Carol, thank you for your kind words and warm sentiment! They mean a lot! I loved visiting your site as well! :)

Comment by indigene1 — January 23, 2012 @ 1:56 pm

15. And so you should be! Just plain awesome! Congratulations!

Comment by Sherry Rogers — January 23, 2012 @ 2:07 pm

16. Awesome… and by "awesome", I mean "AWESOME!!"

Comment by joshpincusiscrying — January 23, 2012 @ 2:16 pm

17. Congratulations! It's beautiful art.

Comment by Dina — January 23, 2012 @ 2:25 pm

18. Thank you, Dina! :) :)

Comment by indigene1 — January 23, 2012 @ 2:29 pm

19. Thank you, Mr.Incredible Josh Pincus is Crying! :) Lol! Made my day, really!!!!

Comment by indigene1 — January 23, 2012 @ 2:31 pm

20. Congratulations!!! I am twirling with you… my client loved the dog portrait. I hope you continue twirling this year.

Comment by aleciagoodman — January 23, 2012 @ 3:37 pm

21. The cover is gorgeous, congratulations!

Comment by heidialdin — January 23, 2012 @ 6:25 pm

22. Thanks so much, Heidi!

Comment by indigene1 — January 23, 2012 @ 8:40 pm

23. Thanks so much, Alecia! You did an amazing job on the portrait! :)

Comment by indigene1 — January 23, 2012 @ 8:43 pm

24. Wow, congratulations! And what a wonderfully fitting post for "twirl". I Love the energy of this painting, very nicely done!

Comment by Abby — January 23, 2012 @ 10:24 pm

25. Absolutely fabulous! You should be really happy about it. It's a GREAT image, and how wonderful that so many people will get to see it.

Comment by TMartin — January 24, 2012 @ 6:48 am

26. Thanks so much, Abby!, for taking time out of your busy day to stop by! :)

Comment by indigene1 — January 24, 2012 @ 12:46 pm

27. Thank you so much, it's wonderful getting feed back from wonderful artists!

Comment by indigene1 — January 24, 2012 @ 12:48 pm

28. Congratulations. May the next 10 bring great things!

Comment by sharon wagner — January 24, 2012 @ 4:53 pm

29. Thanks Sharon, the next 10 would be great! :)

Comment by indigene1 — January 25, 2012 @ 12:04 pm

30. WOW! Congratulations on the wonderful project and fabulous cover!! I'm doing the happy dance for you. : ) I'm wishing you many years of wonderful creativity and projects that you enjoy through process to end. Wishing you a fabulous 2012 ahead, Indigene! Congrats again!!

Comment by shirley — January 25, 2012 @ 5:48 pm

31. Shirley, thank you for your wonderful comments and exuberance! You've made my night! :) :)

Comment by indigene1 — January 25, 2012 @ 10:36 pm

32. congratulations. Wonderful painting

Comment by cobol — January 26, 2012 @ 10:09 am

33. Thank you so much! :)

Comment by indigene1 — January 26, 2012 @ 3:59 pm

34. Congratulations, well deserved, fantastic painting.

Comment by Amanda Dilworth — January 27, 2012 @ 8:29 am

35. Thanks you so much, Amanda for stopping by and your warm comments! :)

Comment by indigene1 — January 27, 2012 @ 7:44 pm

36. AAAAAAAAAHHHH!! I am so dizzy from twirling! This is FAAAAABULOUS! Congratulations, WOW! The painting looks incredible with so much energy, and it makes an excellent cover. I'm so excited for you. Congratulations!!!!! Now back to twirling!

Comment by bella sinclair — January 30, 2012 @ 1:59 pm

37. Bella, I'm really excited about this too! Thank you so much for stopping by!

Comment by indigene1 — January 30, 2012 @ 3:52 pm

38. Sharon, Thank you so much! So sorry for my late reply. Somehow, you were lost in SPAM! I'm so glad I checked before deleting!!! Thanks again!!

Comment by indigene1 — January 31, 2012 @ 5:13 pm

39. Inigene, what a power image! Congratulations! I think I've told you before your art would look great in print. This proves it!

Comment by Wanda Torres — February 1, 2012 @ 9:16 am

40. Yes, you have Wanda and thank you! From your mouth to God's ear! :)

Comment by indigene1 — February 1, 2012 @ 10:43 am

41. I love this painting! Congratulations! I've been enjoying your blog and your paintings and getting to know a little bit about you as I wander around here. I'm looking forward to following your posts. It's a wonderful blog – very alive and welcoming!

Comment by ariadnesdaughter — March 28, 2012 @ 8:33 pm

42. Thanks so much for stopping by! I look forward to reading your blog posts as well! :)

Comment by indigene1 — March 28, 2012 @ 9:26 pm