My New & Shiny Video!

I’ve been journaling with an art journaling group, ” Book of Days“, which is art journaling for the year of 2012. I generally journal alone, but after setting my intention to be courageous this year; (in March 2012) I decided to share my art journal, individually and as part of a collaborative.

Art Journaling everyday, necessitates creative wandering and when I wander, I produce work that is authentically me, through connections that exist only in my mind. This is my way of nurturing my creative self daily. I want my art journaling to act as a healing form for me and to others, in this journey of life.

So, in following that road of courage, is the release of my first video here! This video is a flip-through of Volume 1 of  my 2012 Book of Days Art Journal.  Is it perfect…no…but it’s my first wonderful try and you always remember your first! :)

Courage is about trying new things and ideas, so move forward in your courage, in baby steps or in giant leaps, just do it.

Peace to you and yours.

1. That is a wonderfully bright coloured art journal. That must have kept you busy!
    Boy, will you love that journal.

Comment by Mindful Drawing — June 12, 2012 @ 9:39 am

2. A magic journey and a treasure for you — and a keepsake for future generations. And I loved seeing your hands caressing the truly amazing images!

Comment by andrea — June 12, 2012 @ 11:59 am

3. Beautiful! Colorful and creative and inspiring.

The only thing I hope people learn from me is "don't move to Hollywood".

Comment by joshpincusiscrying — June 12, 2012 @ 1:18 pm

4. Good idea to do a video Indigene! I like it a lot, including the music. Pia

Comment by Pia De Girolamo — June 12, 2012 @ 5:36 pm

5. Gosh Indigene you put so much of your heart in all your work I'm very privileged to be able to look in it thank you for sharing :O) {{{BIGHUG}}}}

Comment by Pauline (aka lizmay) — June 12, 2012 @ 11:45 pm

6. Wonderful video and journal. Great job. TFS

Comment by b4ustamp — June 13, 2012 @ 1:50 am

7. This is so beautiful! I especially like the 3D pieces and I'm always impressed with how you use color. Seeing your hands touching things feels so personal too, and really makes me feel the hands of the artist. Very cool. Keep journalling!!!

Comment by Linda Hensley — June 13, 2012 @ 7:29 am

8. Wow. Brilliant! The colors, textures, wonderful surprises – like the hiding places. Thank you so so much for sharing this. Made my day! x

Comment by Karen Harwell — June 14, 2012 @ 5:28 pm

9. Very cool! Have you ever participated in the Sketchbook Project?

Comment by E. R. Stanton — June 18, 2012 @ 12:59 am

10. What a creative way to showcase your journal. Instead of just scanned images. I like the soundtrack and the textures. Especially the shells.

Comment by Sharon Wagner — June 19, 2012 @ 5:42 pm

11. What a treasure you have created! Love the video, and your wildly creative journal. Journal on Indigene!

Comment by elenacaravela — June 21, 2012 @ 9:04 am

12. Love this! Beautiful first try. Thank you. Love to you.

Comment by Lyndasb — June 21, 2012 @ 11:41 am

13. What a privilege to be invited in Indigene – thank you!

Comment by late start studio — July 7, 2012 @ 4:26 pm