Bounce Back

The last few weeks have been an incredibly busy time for me. I’ve finished (15) paintings in three weeks, while I continue working and being part of an Artist Mentoring Program. I am art journaling in a new altered book that has me reaching deep into the well of inspiration and creativity, adding new items to my Etsy Shop and still dealing with the now smaller waves of grief that come to me since the loss of my sister and mother.

With all of these feelings running rampant, I’m breathing deeply, meditating, indulging in active self-care and lots of family and friends’ love. I’m loving the becoming and realizing that I’m absolutely the Queen of Bounce-Back! :)

2012 has brought a marvel of revelations that I’ve always known, but unable to articulate until now:

I am sensitive and I feel and intuit in a special and delicate way, I have learned to coach myself in various situations.  I have learned to adjust my sensitivities into my gifts and overtime, I am allowing my energy to stay within my body while holding space for others and this is done by taking lots and lots of time for myself to just be.

I highly recommend the above revelations to you for discovery, ¬†especially knowing that life will bounce a lot of “stuff” your way.

In peace, to you and yours…

1. Always lovely to receive a kind comment from you. I'm wishing you peaceful thoughts.

Comment by Nancy Lefko — August 8, 2012 @ 7:28 pm

2. Thanks Nancy, you're always an inspiration! :)

Comment by indigene1 — August 8, 2012 @ 7:57 pm

3. "Stay within my body" is something I have to remind myself of too, but I thought I was the only one with that problem :) 15 paintings in 3 weeks? No wonder you have to remind yourself to breathe! I love pink and orange together.

Comment by Linda Hensley — August 10, 2012 @ 3:34 pm

4. Being a sensitive soul I'm very moved by your sensitive mantra today. I battle the sensitivity demon everyday. I'm sorry about the loss of your sister and Mother. That is a lot to deal with at one time.

Comment by Sharon Wagner — August 13, 2012 @ 11:03 am

5. Did you say 15 paintings in THREE WEEKS??!!!!…..clearly, I am the slowest person on the Planet. I love your recommendations for self care, the hallmark of a realized human. Beautiful Blog. You're in my Reader now, I'll be back.

Comment by Lisa Hoffman — August 20, 2012 @ 2:26 pm

6. Lisa, you are not slow, I tend to work harder and longer on a deadline, which was what I had for the (15) paintings. They didn't need to be perfect paintings, but they needed to be (15) of them. It was more about letting go of perfection and following your intuitive nature, with a time line looming; but I found in that in that imperfection, I created for me, what was perfection for that time! So it was a wonderful "Aha" moment, not to be forgotten for some time. :) Thanks for stopping by, and I'm happy to be in your reader! :)

Comment by indigene1 — August 20, 2012 @ 7:10 pm

7. Another inspirational entry. thank you.

Comment by lynda — August 28, 2012 @ 4:06 pm

8. Thanks Lynda, I'm so happy you stopped by! :)

Comment by indigene1 — August 29, 2012 @ 8:56 am