What’s Happening in Studio Nookery…

Journal Style Creativity

I’m working in my new journal, each page is 15″ x 11.5″, so a total spread (2 pages) will be 15″ x 23″.  That’s big page art journaling for me!

I started this morning and it is late afternoon and I still haven’t gotten the ink off my fingertips, this should make for interesting conversation when I go out in public…

Last year, so many wonderful and kind people  admired my art journal pages on Facebook, that I’m now offering my art journal pages as magnets at my Etsy Shop.

These little business card size magnets inspire creativity and come three to a package for $9.99! I randomly select from fifteen art journal images for your art journal madness experience.

I’m having creative energy bursts this month;  so now, I’m happy that it’s winter, where I can hibernate and create.

What is winter doing to you so far this year?

1. being very creative. Next up: mosaic in my bathroom. The fiber work is still on, but I find myself skipping down a wonderful path of exploring with other mediousm. My home is my test kitchen. LOL!.

Comment by Lynda — January 15, 2013 @ 1:13 pm

2. Lynda, it's mine too! Although my success rate there has to pass more approval than just my own! :)

Comment by indigene1 — January 16, 2013 @ 7:45 am

3. so excited for your new large format and your inky fingers. have fun responding to the looks and the questions. :)

Comment by lynda — January 15, 2013 @ 1:15 pm

4. Lynda, thanks for stopping by! I'm looking forward to seeing what's happening in your studio! :)

Comment by indigene1 — January 16, 2013 @ 7:46 am

5. These are beautiful! I suppose my blog posts on magnets would inspire people to jump off a cliff. So, I will refrain.

Comment by @joshpincus — January 15, 2013 @ 3:29 pm

6. Oh my Mr. Pincus, you've honored me with your presence! :) Thanks so much! Hmmm…I think a few would jump, but the rest of us would just stand at the edge! LOL!

Comment by indigene1 — January 16, 2013 @ 7:47 am

7. That is a large journal. I can't wait to see what you do with it! xo

Comment by Tammy Dial Gray — January 16, 2013 @ 8:43 pm

8. Thanks Bella Tam! :) I think I can get some great ideas from you!

Comment by indigene1 — January 16, 2013 @ 10:03 pm

9. The magnets are a good idea. Good luck with them! Me? I'm being responsible this year. You know, making money by doing boring stuff. I'm hoping that will cause me to let loose artistically in my free time.

Comment by Linda Hensley — January 20, 2013 @ 10:46 pm

10. Thanks Linda! Making money is a priority, so boring is a must at times! :) As long as you make lots of time for letting loose artistically, a girl's gotta have balance. :)

Comment by indigene1 — January 21, 2013 @ 12:35 pm

11. Isn't awesome when people compliment us enough that we then are able to create it into something that we can put out into the world. Wonderful work.

Comment by suzannemcrae — January 21, 2013 @ 5:34 pm

12. Now isn't that the truth, Suzanne?! Maybe, because we don't see the worth or that it's already been done…I have to admit it's a battle. Thank you for stopping by and commenting! :)

Comment by indigene1 — January 21, 2013 @ 5:39 pm