This Week In Studio Nookery…

Here’s what’s going on in my world:

• Finished the “Elephant Dream” Commission – (cannot show it, since collector has not seen it yet!)
  • Completed two new paintings (see below)
  • Created some sweet offerings for my Etsy Shop and continuing to work hard in Alyson B. Stanfield’s Boot Camp.
All in all, I’m feeling pretty happy with myself! What are you up to?

New Items in Etsy Shop!

Day Flower – 12″ x 12″
Mixed Media/Canvas

Night Flower – 12″ x 12″
Mixed Media/Canvas

1. I love your ladies! The pink one is my favorite–love pink!

I'm working on two 22"x 28" canvases. I've never worked on canvases this big. Oh heck, I haven't done very many mixed media canvases at all. I'm loving it though!
    I hope you're having a beautiful day!
    D~~~~

Comment by Donna Keller — March 5, 2013 @ 3:43 pm

2. You are super busy, Indigene! I love your paintings – they're gorgeous. ;) The second one, the woman with a flower on her cheek, reminds me a lot of Gaugin. :)

Sending lots of love your way. :)

Comment by becky — March 5, 2013 @ 11:12 pm

3. Becky, thanks for commenting! Gauguin and Klimt are two of my top three male painters! LOL! I feel honored that it reminded you of Gauguin. I love his paintings, not necessarily how he lived his life or treated women. Anyhow, thanks so much for coming by! :)

Comment by indigene1 — March 6, 2013 @ 7:22 am

4. Love your paintings Dear Indigene!

Comment by Tammy Dial Gray — March 6, 2013 @ 9:57 am

5. Bella Tam, thanks for stopping by and your lovely comment! :) :)

Comment by indigene1 — March 6, 2013 @ 10:41 pm

6. I love how creative you are Indigene. All of them are so lovely. I haven't done any creative stuff in over a week and I'm getting antsy. I have been busy with things that are less fun but that were necessary.

Comment by suzannemcrae — March 7, 2013 @ 9:28 pm

7. Just in time for International Women's Day, too! Wow, these are true beauties. They exude strength and confidence and femininity. Absolutely fantastic! And oooooh, your trinkets look wonderful and so colorful! Puts me in the mood for spring. You've been so productive!

Comment by Bella Sinclair — March 8, 2013 @ 9:19 pm

8. Bella, I try to celebrate women everyday; I'm so happy that you notice! I try to take faces I see throughout my interaction and put them on canvas! I love that you call my CD Art, trinkets, I love that word…LOL! Thanks for stopping by.

Comment by indigene1 — March 9, 2013 @ 12:28 pm

9. I love your trinkets too. Really liking "Night Flower" too. Keep painting!!

Comment by Linda Hensley — March 11, 2013 @ 7:27 am