What’s on the Studio Table…

What’s happening at one of my studio tables…a journal in the process in Studio Nookery!

WIP-J1

WIP-J2

WIP-J3

WIP-J4

WIP-J5a

WIP-6

WIP-J7

From my wildly passionate creative soul to yours, always in peace.

1. Delicious and delightful! Look at all those brushes and colors and pages! This makes me happy looking at it–what a great boost to my day.

Comment by kimpdx — August 14, 2014 @ 12:11 pm

2. Thanks so much, Kim! It makes me happy working on them as well.

Comment by Indigene — August 14, 2014 @ 12:46 pm

3. I love step by step photo documenting. Although I sometimes forget until I'm half way done! I love how you say "one of my studio tables" Indigene! Happy making art! Love to you!

Comment by Jeanie — August 14, 2014 @ 3:22 pm

4. Thanks for stopping by Jeanie! :) I have 3 studio tables and several easels. Of late, everything is being used! I’m trying to keep up with you. :) :) Thanks again.

Comment by Indigene — August 14, 2014 @ 3:42 pm

5. Love seeing your work space Indigene and all that deliciousness of colour & brushes….
    Looks very similiar to my work space at present. I am in a creative frenzy…
    :) x :)

Comment by Krystyna — August 14, 2014 @ 7:06 pm

6. Krystyna, thanks so much for stopping by! That’s why I say we’re “soul sisters” :) Creative minds that think alike.

Comment by Indigene — August 15, 2014 @ 9:43 am

7. Thanks for sharing!

Comment by RitaJC — August 17, 2014 @ 12:21 pm

8. Rita, thank you for stopping by! :)

Comment by Indigene — August 18, 2014 @ 8:31 am

9. Gorgeous color and I find it so freeing to work on multiple pages at once, thank you for a look at the process.

Comment by Deanna — August 17, 2014 @ 1:19 pm

10. Thanks Deanna! When I’m working on larger pieces, I generally don’t work on several pieces at one time. The larger the image, the more I have to dedicate my energies to; whereas, with smaller pieces, I can dance around a bit. :) Thanks for stopping by!

Comment by Indigene — August 18, 2014 @ 8:33 am