Queen of My Soul…

QueenSometimes music lifts us up.  Sometimes it haunts us.  Sometimes the elusive melody takes our hearts to a place where the answer is just out of reach…a swirling mystery.

What music can you hear playing from these pages?

From My Wildly Passionate Creative Soul To Yours In Peace.

Live-Creatively

1. I'd say authentic folk dance music. :)

Comment by RitaJC — February 20, 2015 @ 2:03 am

2. Thanks for stopping by Rita! I love how you think! :)

Comment by Indigene — February 20, 2015 @ 10:17 am

3. Because of the color palette, I hearing a little bit Soul/Blues and a little bit Rock and Roll! Well done Indigene, beautiful images!

Comment by claudia moody jones — February 20, 2015 @ 11:55 am

4. Thanks so much for commenting Claudia. I had a playlist playing when I created this. It was a mix of Joss Stone, Nina Simone, Gregorian Chants, Native American, Cold Play, Aretha Franklin and a few more, I can’t think of right now! It’s different from my usual journal pages, so I knew it must be the music! Now that reminds me of another old school song, “It must be the music, turning me on” I can go on for hours about how music affects my creativity!

Comment by Indigene — February 20, 2015 @ 1:10 pm

5. Totally agree! I can't create without my music. I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock and roll with a lot of R&B, soul and blues. LOL. I'm also a Joss Stone fan, love her. Without a doubt, Aretha is my all time favorite along with Stevie. I could go on and on!

Comment by claudia moody jones — February 20, 2015 @ 1:41 pm

6. Claudia, I’m with you on a little bit of country, but I do love Bluegrass, Willie Nelson! :) We have so much in common! I gotta make that trip to LA! :)

Comment by Indigene — February 20, 2015 @ 4:34 pm